Art Card: Emily’s Bridge
Art Card, 5 x 7″. Back Caption:
In 1953, Alice Carr officially opened the “Emily Carr Memorial Foot Bridge” at one of her sister Emily’s favourite spots within Beacon Hill Park. Alice donated $1000 for the bridge to be built from beach stones collected below Dallas Road. It is an exact replica of a medieval English bridge.